Group camps. Individual focus.
Even in our camps, our dedication to individuals doesn’t change. We pride ourselves on taking a mix of athletes, from varying abilities and distances, and finding the perfect blend of sessions to keep everyone involved and progressing. So you’ll be pushed, challenged, supported but never left behind.
We know the way to…
San Jose, a secluded coastal village within the Cabo de Gata Natural Park, nestled in the south-eastern corner of Andalucia’s coastal area. It’s not only a great place to explore and relax, it’s also the ‘blank canvas’ we use to create an endless number of high-quality training sessions.
Done in the open water of the Mediterranean. We create our own salt water swimming pools by dropping our buoys into the bays of San Jose. These play host to some high-quality swimming sets, as well as some flourishing marine life. All sessions are designed with a purpose in mind; technique, strength and speed. We also get out our video camera, for some open-water filming and technique analysis.
San Jose plays host to some of smoothest, quietest, and most beautiful roads in Europe. The network of varying terrain in Cabo De Gato extends all the way into the foothills of the Sierra Nevada. Giving us routes to suit any kind of session, from 30k coffee spins to 200km epic rides.
We use the trails of the Natural Park and the roads around San Jose to plan our run-specific sessions which are always tailored to you. The stunning views take your mind off the exertion and the village loops are a great way to create some friendly competition!
- A bespoke week of training, tailored to each individual – focused on form, progress and fun!
- One coach for every four athletes, so we stay true to our coaching philosophy of giving you the unique attention you deserve (8 places available)
- High-quality technique sessions – where we can assist, encourage and give feedback
- Your own bedroom in a self-catered accommodation, sharing with fellow athletes
- Transfers from and to the Airport in Spain (approx 30 mins)
- A wide variety of fresh and healthy food, delivered almost daily (dietary requirements catered for)
- ABCpure camp goody bag, filled with products from our partners as a welcome to camp
- Not included: Airfares, dinners out and pocket money
7 night option – Sat 4th to Sat 11th March 2017
10 night option – Sat 4th to Tues 14th March 2017
*ABCpure coached athletes only